Last week I had the privilege of being on The Storytelling Podcast to speak about building an author platform. I’ve been in the business of platform building for over three years, so when I published my first novel late last year, I had a lot of experience that many authors do not.
I shared with them some of the tips that I’ve learned along the way. You can view the interview below:
Author Z. C. Bolger’s debut novel, Danny Calloway and the Puzzle House, is on Amazon with 17 reviews and an average 5 star rating. Z. C. Has decided that he would like to put the book on sale so everyone can afford this 77k word mystery/adventure but in order to do that he needs your help. Follow the instructions below and help him drop the book price by $2.
1. Go to: http://www.amazon.com/dp/
2. Scroll down to the “Product Details” and click the blue link titled “tell us about a lower price”
3. Click “Website”
4. Copy and past the following URL into the URL area: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/danny-calloway-and-the-puzzle-house-z-c-bolger/1115445442?ean=2940016647135
5. Insert “2.99” into the price area.
6. Put “0.00” in the shipping area.
7. Click “submit feedback”
If you haven’t read Danny Calloway and the Puzzle House yet you should pick up a copy now. Update: the price has been lowered!